PAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms of purchase and sale of goods in the online shop amoson.eu
1. General Provisions
1. These Purchase and Sales Rules (hereinafter referred to as the "Rules") establish the rights, obligations and responsibilities between the person (hereinafter - the Buyer) who purchases the goods in the e-shop and UAB Arlosa (the Seller) when the Buyer purchases the goods in the e-shop. Also, the terms and conditions for purchasing, paying for, delivering, returning, and other terms and conditions relating to the purchase and sale of goods at www.amoson.eu. By purchasing goods in the online store, the Buyer agrees to the application of these Terms.
These Rules are prepared in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, the Law on Consumer Protection, the Law on Electronic Commerce and other by-laws.
2. Seller: UAB “Arlosa”, legal entity code 304495078, VAT number LT000000000000, registered address: Architektų g. 56-101, LT-04111 Vilnius
3. Buyer: An active natural person, i.e. a person of legal age, whose legal capacity is not restricted by court order; a minor between the ages of fourteen and eighteen who has the consent of his parents or guardians, unless he is emancipated; legal person; duly authorized representatives of all of the above.
2. The moment of conclusion of the contract of purchase and sale
1. The Purchase and Sale Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be deemed to have been concluded from the moment the Buyer has formed a shopping cart, specified delivery address, selected payment method and is familiar with these Terms and Conditions, contract execution. In cases where the Buyer does not agree to all or part of the rules, he must not place an order.
2. The contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller is stored in the database of UAB “Arlosa”.
3. The Buyer and the Seller agree that the Buyer's order for goods and / or services using the e-shop order submission system is an offer to the Seller to enter into a contract of sale and purchase of the goods specified in the order.
3. Buyer's Rights
1. The Buyer has the right to purchase goods at www.amoson.eu online store in accordance with these Rules and the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. The Buyer has the right to replace or return the purchased goods in accordance with the procedure set forth in the Rules, notifying the Seller within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods.
3. The Purchaser Right, referred to in Clause 3.2, may only be exercised by the Purchaser if the item has not been tampered with, unpacked or substantially altered in appearance, nor has it been used.
4. Buyer Obligations
1. The buyer must pay the price of the goods and delivery, accept the ordered goods. The Buyer shall pay for the goods depending on the chosen method of delivery and payment.
2. The Buyer must comply with other requirements set forth in the Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
5. Seller's Rights and Obligations
1. The Seller has the right to unilaterally change these rules by publishing the changed rules on the website of the e-shop. The amendments shall enter into force on the date of publication for all contracts concluded.
2. The Seller shall have the right to suspend the operation of the Online Store without notice and shall not be liable for any loss of the Buyer related thereto, except for obligations under existing contracts.
3. The Seller has other rights provided in the Rules and the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
4. The Seller shall have the right to cancel his order without prior notice to the Buyer if the Buyer fails to pay for the goods.
5. The Seller undertakes to respect the Buyer's privacy. The Buyer's Personal Data shall be processed only in accordance with the procedure established by the Rules and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
6. The Seller undertakes to make every effort to enable the Buyer to properly use the services provided by the e-shop. The Seller makes no warranties that the online shop will operate uninterruptedly or that the data transmission will be error free. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss of the Buyer due to malfunctions of the E-shop and / or data transmission errors.
7. The Seller may, under important circumstances, not be able to provide the Buyer with the ordered product, and may, in the event of the Buyer's refusal to accept the analogue of the Product, refund the Buyer's money within 15 working days. In this case, Seller is relieved of any further performance of the Contract.
8. The seller guarantees the quality of the goods.
9. The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods purchased by the Buyer to the specified address in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules.
10. The Seller undertakes to comply with other requirements set out in these Rules.
6. Goods, Prices and Delivery
1. Prices of goods in an order shall be expressed in euro, including the VAT rate applicable at that time.
2. By confirming the Rules, the Buyer agrees that the purchase documents - VAT invoices, which are also the warranty vouchers of the goods - shall be submitted to him electronically at the email address specified in the Buyer's registration form immediately after the order has been completed. VAT invoices shall specify the goods selected, their quantity, the discounts granted, the final price of the goods, including all taxes, and any other particulars required for the approval of the accounting legislation.
3. The Seller reserves the right at any time without notice to the Buyer to change any information about the goods in the Store and other terms, including but not limited to the right to change the Store's item list, item descriptions, item prices and delivery terms and prices.
4. The Buyer understands and agrees that the Product information contained in the Store may be inaccurate and incomplete and that the Seller shall never be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer as a result of inaccurate or incorrect product descriptions in the Store.
5. The buyer chooses the delivery service when purchasing the goods in the online shop www.amoson.eu.
6. The buyer, who chooses the delivery service, undertakes to provide the exact delivery address of the goods.
7. The buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that he cannot accept the goods himself and the goods have been delivered to the specified address and on the basis of other information provided by the Buyer, the Buyer shall not be entitled to make claims against the Seller regarding the undelivered shipment.
8. Delivery terms are: 3-55 business days from the date of payment. They are preliminary and subject to change. The seller undertakes to make every effort to deliver the purchased product as soon as possible.
9. The Seller shall be released from liability for violation of the time limits for the delivery of goods if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or are not delivered on time due to the Buyer's fault or due to third parties unrelated and / or independent of the Seller.
10. Upon receipt of the goods, the Buyer must check the condition of the consignment (the outer packaging is not damaged). If the Buyer withdraws the parcel and fails to report any irregularities noted, the consignment shall be deemed to have been handed over in good condition. The Buyer shall notify the Seller if he notices that the packaging of the submitted parcel is damaged (wrinkled, wet or otherwise externally damaged). Failure by the Buyer to do so shall result in the Seller being relieved of liability to the Buyer for damage to the Goods, unless the cause of such damage is factory defective, and for defects in the assembly of the Goods if such defects can be identified by inspection. If the Buyer notices the defect, the factory defect or other defects of the goods upon acceptance of the shipment, he shall immediately inform the Seller thereof. Within 60 days after the Buyer returns the goods of poor quality, the Seller shall refund the money for the item.
11. The risk of accidental loss or damage of the goods shall pass to the Buyer from the moment the goods are delivered to the Buyer.
1. The buyer is responsible for the correctness of the data provided in the order form. The Buyer shall be liable for any consequences resulting from the erroneous or inaccurate data in the order form.
2. The Buyer shall be responsible for the transfer of his login data to third parties. If the services provided by the e-shop are used by a third party who logs in to the e-shop center using the Buyer's login data, the Seller shall treat that person as the Buyer.
3. The Seller shall be relieved of any liability in cases where the loss arises from the fact that the Buyer, without regard to the Seller's recommendations and his obligations, has not become acquainted with these Rules, even though he has been given such opportunity.
4. The parties shall be liable for the violation of the contract of sale and purchase concluded using the e-shop in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
8. Return, Exchange
1. The Buyer shall be entitled to return the goods by notifying the Seller in writing (by e-mail, indicating the item to be returned and its order number) no later than 14 calendar days from the date of delivery.
2. The returned item must be in its original neat packaging, ie. y. each item in its own packaging, unused by the buyer, protective film not torn. WARNING: Do not write the address on the original package, stick the packing tape, tear or otherwise damage the appearance of the package and the product. Otherwise, no refund or exchange will be guaranteed.
3. Goods which cannot be returned:
• perfumery, cosmetic and toilet preparations;
• photographic and cinematographic goods;
• Printed books, reproductions and other products of the printing industry;
• men's, boys ', women's or girls' underwear;
• baby clothes;
• pantyhose, stockings, socks and the like;
• men's, boys', girls' or girls' singlets, nightdresses, pajamas and the like;
• bras, girdles, corsets and the like;
• electrical machinery and equipment, sound recorders and reproducers, and television image and sound recorders and reproducers;
• Optical, photographic, cinematographic, measuring, checking, medical or surgical instruments and apparatus;
• furniture, bedding, lamps;
• Toys, games, except sports and fishing tackle;
• Plants, animals and food of appropriate quality;
• household chemicals;
• personal care products.
• Used or goods sold with defects described.
4. Upon receipt of the goods, the Seller undertakes to replace them with the same goods only in the shape, size, color, pattern or completeness specified by the Buyer. If the Seller does not have an item suitable for replacement, he shall refund the money paid to the Buyer for the item. The money shall be refunded to the Buyer within 60 calendar days after the Seller has received notice from the Buyer of the wish to exercise this right, and if the Product has not been returned to the Seller, the time limit specified in this clause shall be calculated from the date of returning the Product to the Seller.
5. The Seller shall have the right to refuse to accept the goods returned by the Buyer if the conditions for the return of the goods have not been met.
6. The buyer shall bear all shipping costs for the returned item.
9. Exchange of information
1. The Seller shall send all notices to the email address provided on the Buyer Registration Form.
2. The Buyer shall send all communications and inquiries by the means of communication specified in the Seller's Online Store.
10. Final provisions
1. These Rules are made in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. All disagreements arising from the implementation of these Rules shall be settled by negotiations. In the event of disagreement, the dispute shall be settled in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. The parties shall be relieved of their obligations under these Rules if their fulfillment is impossible due to force majeure.
4. Relationships arising from these rules shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Lithuania.